Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You want to put what where?!

So I went and had a physical today. And I know what you are automatically thinking, ew gross. I have to say though, I really don't understand why people have so much trouble going to the doctor for this sort of appointment. Sure it sucks being naked and having yourself poked. But I just think of it this way, as gross as I may feel that I look right now, I am confident that there is someone worse than me that my doctor has had to look at. I am positive that my doctor sees me as a large piece of meat that needs to be checked up on. So it really doesn't bother me. I just think of it (A physical) as a necessary evil if I want to be healthy and strong.

Do yourself a favour and go get checked out. Early detection is the best when it comes to serious problems. (not that anything is wrong with me. I just thought that I would make sure that that was well noted)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you wrote on your blog, i missed your posts!

Andy said...

good point... I lied to my doc about when I had my last pap so that I wouldn't have to have one..heh hehe.
glad to see a new post!