Saturday, January 12, 2008

Exhaustion and Boredom

Well, it has certainly been a while since the last post. I do apologize for the lack of updating, but as you can see from the title, I have been suffering from a mixture of exhaustion and boredom.

If you talk to any hairstylist, you will know that December is the month that just won't end. It doesn't matter how many hours you try to stay open there will always be someone who wants you to squeeze them in somewhere. Needless to say, I have been busy working or recovering from working.

I did really enjoy Christmas. We had a lot of fun with our families and friends. There was food, games, and some fantastic nap time! I miss being surrounded by my nieces and nephews at Christmas, though. I really think that it is the children that make Christmas so special.

I hope that everyone made some resolutions that they intend to keep. I sure did! But, I'm not going to say what they are, because then I really have to stick to them.

I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday and that you are settling well into the new year.

2 comments:

stone's eye view said...

Hey -
I tried to Find Snowflake and th Secret Fan, but the library didnt have it. Do you have your copy or have you lent it out already?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I missed you!