Thursday, November 8, 2007

What is this TAG you speak of?

So I got tagged?! Liam you beast, how could you make me expose myself like this!

I am not very interesting, but here it goes:

1. My hair has ADHD. I need to constantly change it to be happy. (the medication helps, just kidding!)

2. I get really grouchy when I am hungry.

3. I really want to go back to university, but for a completely unrelated degree.

4. I am really claustrophobic. Like really. I can't even handle a blanket close to my face.

5. The smell of bacon makes me want to vomit.

6. I am a big clutz. I can trip when there is nothing to trip on. I bump myself on things that I have swerved to avoid.

There, happy now! I bet you all know way more than you ever wanted to. I am keeping the rest secret, so there! As for tagging others, TAG! If you read this and you haven't already done it, then consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

stone's eye view said...

umm, I am a little late, apparently, but I tagged you.

The Lawlor's said...

Bacon hey? How did you survive making the stuffing at Thanksgiving?