Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Insomnia

I know that two posts in one day is not exactly conventional, but bear with me as I try very hard to get the hang of things. I am only on here still because I can't sleep. I haven't been sleeping well for weeks. As many of my family members will tell you, this is typically a sign of stress for me, but I really don't feel stressed, so I don't know what is causing it. Mark is worried and is insisting that I go and see a doctor. I don't want to go. His big complaint is that I am exhausted during the day, but what he doesn't realize is that I spend half of the night awake and perfectly alert. I don't know why me internal clock is broken, but it is really starting to get annoying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya i am as well. angie is sleeping right no but i dont seem able to go back to sleep... maybe i will try again lol