Sunday, March 8, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!




Currently a bunch of my family members are living it up in Vegas, and I have to be honest when I tell you that I am a lovely shade of green about it. I love the idea of Vegas. I don't care about the gambling (obviously), but it is the history that makes me want to be there. I have a confession to make for those who are unaware, I LOVE Elvis. He makes my heart flutter. And more than Graceland, Vegas says Elvis to me.




I am also a huge fan of the Rat Pack, you know, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. They were so awesome. Crooners. I am such a sucker for them.




Anyway, my family is there, and I am stuck here freezing. I am, however, looking forward to a showgirl rubber ducky that my mother is trying to find for me.

2 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

That's awesome...a show girl duckie. I definately have to see that when you get it.

Can I help you name her? haha

Sharon said...

I never knew you were such a vegas fan. I can't wait to see your show girl duckie... too funny.