Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And the Date is...

NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!! Just kidding, well, I'm a little kidding, a little serious.

I went to the doctor today, planning for a Friday or Monday induction. Much to my chagrin, my doctor would not get behind either of those dates anymore. He was thinking that we could wait another couple of weeks. Full-term. Gross. Who wants to go full term when their doctor was originally saying 34 weeks?! After a little explanation from him regarding his travel schedule over the next weeks, as well as a few tears from me regarding my stress and anxiety level, he made some calls and we agreed on the 6th (next Thursday). I am really happy that he was willing to change his plans to accommodate us and that he listened to us.

Now, what the heck am I going to do with almost a week off? Work is done on Thursday, and I have nothing to do after that. I vote jammie pants, Cheetos, and bad daytime television.

Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I think that's the perfect way to pass away a week. Can't wait till next thursday!!!! You better make Mark or Mom call. :)

Laura said...

I think those are some very good plans.

Vanessa said...

I'd totally go with the jammie pants and bad tv. I'm not convinced with the Cheetos ;) Just enjoy a week off. You probably don't remember the last one you took!

Maja said...

I have a feeling that those "plans" will evolve into WonderJess again. But here's hoping you stick with them!! But I would skip the daytime tv and rent every series you have ever been interested in and have never had time to watch. That way a)no commercials b) you never have to wait until tomorrow/next week to find what happens. Win/win.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more excited!!! I think I'll have to fly out next month and see the little gal <-- see what I did there?