Sunday, March 13, 2011

Been a While

So, October, huh. Sorry. Time got away from me.

Rather than a long post, catching everyone up, perhaps I will simply summarize with the following: Sam growing, Mark in school, Jess working. 'Nuff said.

Not much is new or different. We moved in January. This was a source of both stress as well as stress relief. No more stress about the old place (they were trying to sell) and new stress about trying to move in a week. We love our new place and all of the space. Sam watches a flock of birds by perching at the window. He gets excited and bangs on the glass when he sees them.

Sam is the focus of most of the activity in our home. We have been trying to get him to fold his arms when we pray together. We had been mostly unsuccessful until yesterday. We were hanging out, eating lunch when Mark and Lisa called me back into the room (I was putting groceries away). Sam had figured out how to bring his hands together and link the fingers. He claps his hands together and then whirls them around (similar in nature to the wicked witch of the west, picture" I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!") It is absolutely adorable. Now we are getting him to do it every time that there is a prayer. Success rate: approximately 50%.

I'll post some pictures later.

3 comments:

The Weismiller Family said...

I'll believe it when I see it!...Pictures I mean!

Sharon said...

that's what i thought too, lisa! so glad to see the pictures on facebook.

Vanessa said...

Yay! I'm glad you wrote again. The pictures on FB are wonderful. He is so cute!