Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Before I forget...

Happy Birthday Mark! It was Mark's birthday on Sunday. He turned 28. We went to church, had a restful afternoon, and then went to his parent's house for birthday supper. Mark's parent's made a wonderful prime rib supper for the family and then I made him a lemon cake for dessert. It was all great. On Monday we celebrated as a family. I made Mark's favourite meal and then I made lemon meringue and pumpkin pie for dessert. I guess that I can't really call it a family meal; Sam was already in bed. We watched a movie together and then the old man went to bed. I love you baby, here's to an eternity more!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Mark!!! Glad you have such a great wife to take of you even though your brother and sis in law forgot! Sorry!

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Vehicle Tracking System